The green tea (Camellia sinensis), which has been consumed for thousands of years in China, possesses numerous beneficial properties, though it is often consumed to promote energy and general well-being.
The Remedying Benefits of Green Tea:
* Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various
Types of Cancer
* Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
* Can improve brain function
* Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
* Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
* Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
Green Tea Leaf
1 tsp per 250mls, 3 - 5 mins at 80 degrees Serve: Hot or Chilled
"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"