A Combination of Herbs known to nourish the Kidney.
The Remedying Benefits of the Ingredients:
* Crataeva traditionally use for possesses diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and tonic (stimulant) properties.
* Marshmallow has been used traditionally for digestive disorders, including heartburn, indigestion.
* Horsetails traditionally use as an astringent herb and has a diuretic action.
* Couch Grass traditionally used for gout, rhematic, disorders, chronic skin conditions, and urinary tract, bladder, and kidney disorders.
* Lavender is often used for urine disorders
* Spearmint as a diuretic is very beneficial to the kidney and bladder.
Direction: Place one tea bag in a cup and add boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Gently squeeze tea bag and remove.
Warning: Not suited for pregnant and nursing women. Consult your health care specialist if symptoms persist or worsen.
"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"